Seema Mohan, M.D.
Dr. Seema Mohan finished medical school in 1994, from prestigious Meerut University in India, followed by residency in 1996 at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix Arizona. She stayed on as chief resident in 1999, and then took a position as staff attending at Maricopa Medical Center. During her time at Maricopa Medical Center, Dr. Mohan was responsible for seeing patients in hospital, out patient clinics, and nursing homes. She was also teaching and training medical students and residents.
In 2007 Dr. Mohan set up her own medical practice Carefree Internal Medicine. She has been providing exemplary medical care to patients in the area since then. Dr. Mohan is passionate about her work, and capable of diagnosing and treating various challenging medical issues. She also provides the day to day primary care with equal enthusiasm. She works with a great network of many specialists and is able to refer patients to the best experienced ones easily, when needed . Amidst all the challenges of running an independent practice, Dr. Mohan has consistently offered top quality services at her office maintaining a personal rapport with her patients. She has been duly recognized by the medical community as well as her patients, being named the ‘Top Doc’ multiple times. Dr. Mohan has also been nominated by the who’s who organization in the top doc listing .
Board Certified in Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohan performs all aspects of primary care. She strives to work with the patient and their specialists, to increase the quality of care they receive. We treat any patient 18 years or older. Dr. Mohan specializes in performing the following:
1) Diagnose and Manage Complicated Medical Conditions (i.e., Cholesterol, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, etc)
2) Routine Annual/Physical Exams for men and women (gynecological/pelvic and prostate exams included)
3) Bone Density (DEXA) Exams on those who qualify (in office)
4) Medication Maintenance and Monitoring (non-controlled drugs)
5) Hormone Replacement for men and women
6) Routine Blood Draws and injections
7) Same Day Appointments available
8) Weight loss and wellness programs
9) And Much, Much More (just ask)……